A man died due to a game on a smartphone with charging turned on

A man died due to a game on a smartphone with charging turned on 

28-year-old Kittisak Munkitti from the Thai city of Chonburi was killed by electric shock while playing on his smartphone. According to the 57-year-old mother of the man, he locked himself in his room, connected the phone to charge and played for a long time. The woman called her son several times to help her with the cleaning, but he ignored her requests, writes the Daily Mail.

Before leaving for work, the Thai woman decided to go to her son’s room and ask him to clean, but he was already dead, reports Today.

The police who arrived a few minutes later examined the man and ascertained his death. An preliminary cause of the death of Munkitti was called an electric shock, but his body was sent for a post-mortem examination.