Tesla founder Ilon Musk introduced the world's first Tesla Cybertruck electric pickup truck, capable of driving over 800 km on a single charge and accelerating to 100 km / h in a record 3 seconds.
HB Magazine talks about an unusual car in its infographic.
1. The electric pickup is available for pre-order in three basic versions: a single-engine modification, a variant with two motors and a model with three electric motors.
2. The single-engine version accelerates to 100 km / h in 6 s. The fastest version with three engines accelerates to 100 km / h in 3 seconds, which is 1.5 times faster than the fastest acceleration pickup to date - the Ford F-150 (acceleration to 100 km / h - 5.5 s. )
3. Cruising range on a single charge - 402 km, 483 km, 805 km depending on the pickup model
4. The body is made of stainless steel 3 mm thick, it is from it that the lining of SpaceX spacecraft is made. Such steel is able to withstand a blow with a sledgehammer and, according to Mask, a shot from a 9 mm firearm
5. The loading platform with a length of about 2 m and a volume of 2.8 m3 can operate in open or closed mode. For a fee, it is possible to install solar panels on it, which will provide an additional 24 km to the power reserve. Pickup capacity - about 1.6 t
6. The autopilot system provides autonomous emergency braking, lane detection and lane change warning
7. The vehicle’s ground clearance decreases during loading and unloading, as well as when driving on the highway at high speed. This allows you to reduce air resistance and increase tipping resistance when cornering.
8. The pickup can be used as a battery for electrical engineering, by connecting, for example, an electric saw, a jackhammer, an iron, a hairdryer, a lawn mower, a TV, a microwave oven, etc.
9. The machine is equipped with a 17-inch touch screen to monitor on-board performance and control the multimedia system.
10. The starting price for an electric car with a capacity of 6 people is $ 39 thousand. In total, over 250 thousand pre-orders of Tesla Cybertruck were made in a week. The cost of pre-order is $ 100. Owners will receive their first cars in 2021.