They played a wedding and went to the hospital: 72 people were poisoned in Bukovina

Поделиться:

72 people with signs of food poisoning have already been hospitalized in Putil village, Chernivtsi region, after their wedding.

They played a wedding and went to the hospital: 72 people were poisoned in Bukovina 

"As of 7am on October 5, 72 people (including 18 children) were hospitalized in food poisoning establishments, who consumed food at a wedding celebration at the Oscar restaurant in Putila town on September 29-30."

Experts found violations at the Oscar restaurant, and then launched an epidemic investigation and conducted an unscheduled inspection of the food production and circulation operator. As it turned out, the institution found significant violations of legal requirements.

In total, 86 people turned to the doctors, including 28 children who ate at the Oscar restaurant.

2018 OneNews.All rights reserved. Website design and development SeoMarik |